How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

Solved!

Re: How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

user-removed
Not applicable

Is there a possibility, where I can ask an administrator or developer to transfer my playlists to the new account? Or is there a permissive service in the API I could use to implement a little application which solves that task for me?

Drag & Drop seems to be a little buggy though... I've managed to do so for a couple of playlists, but it stopped working for me. I'm no longer able to "Drop" it in a folder.

user-removed
Not applicable

ok, great. thx :)

timsayshey
Casual Listener

You could simply use the "Spotify Playlist Copier" Chrome extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spotify-playlist-copier/jobhaknigeijeebakpionffdcghppnfa

Solution!

aartek
Visitor

You can try the tool I've created. It is available on my blog: http://aknowakowski.blogspot.com/p/trikatuka.html (English instruction at the bottom of post)

View solution in original post

songsfrom1562

Peter,

If I then delete my old account, does that list no longer show up?  Or does my new account become the owner?

bumgarnerlarry
Casual Listener

I cannot sign into my old account.  That is why I created a new one.

Dannylindsey94
How do you do this on a Mac?

Aliisasd
Hey, with Spotify Family, I tried to use the "Collaborative" button in the original account, but the playlists never showed up in my new account. Can this be a problem with the android app? I tried to use the button again but it only had the option to remove the collaborative use.

Ouwehand_54

I am new here and do not know how you can drag playlists to your desktop. Can you please outline this a bit more.

Many thanks

Ferdinand

@Peter wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

The easiest way is to sign into your old account, drag and drop your playlists from inside the Spotify client on the Windows desktop, log out, sign in with your new account and drag the playlists back from the desktop into the client. 

Peter

Andrewfi
Casual Listener
Thanks for this. I just moved all my music to a new account in just a few seconds. Great work!
SUGGESTED POSTS