How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

Solved!

Re: How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

R0nald

Here is a way to copy a playlist from another person/account to your own. No following a playlist but copy it in one action to your OWN playlist with exactly the same name.

-on the desktop app search for the user you want to copy the playlist from (a different person or your other spotify accuont)

-on the overview page of this person go to 'See All' on the right side of the 'Public Playlist'. Nw you will see an overview of all his/her playlists.

-Click and hold on the playlist title/name you want to copy to your playlists.

-Drag it to the bottom left of your screen and drop it on the circle with a plus sign in it with the text ' New Playlist'.

This will create a playlist on your account with the same name and content as the source one.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R0nald.

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 21.30.35.jpg

goldgeoassoc
Casual Listener

Thanks Ronald, I will give this one a try. Far easier than having to download all again under other Family account member.
Cheers

pgainullin
Casual Listener

thanks! this should be the accepted solution

lukejohnhyde

Amazing! worked first time, will donate soon!

wow!

chanchansan

this is an utterly brilliant solution. I'm planning to close my Facebook account for good, and wanted playlists from my old Spotify account (linked with FB) to be transferred to a new Spotify account I just created. I would have dreaded the thought of starting back from scratch. This tool is super easy to use and worked like a charm. Highly recommended. Thank you kind sir for taking the time to come up with this!

-_fd8aw5acsgb

Wanna transfer your playlists and songs across various music services? Muscov will  help you! Move wherever you want! Spotify, Apple Music, Google Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, Youtube, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, Groove! MusConv.com

z0_d7-2f5lzvf

Thanks for the tip.

I see it’s only available for Windows and on the below described costs/functionalities.

BASIC

$ 9.7 one time

Unlimited songs per session Unlimited playlists per session CSV export 2 years of free updates

$ 16.7 one time

Unlimited songs per session Unlimited playlists per session CSV export Playlists batch importing 3 years of free updates

$ 24.7 one time

Unlimited songs per session Unlimited playlists per session CSV export Playlists batch importing Deleting duplicate tracks in your playlists Apple Music support Lifetime free updates Priority support

v0-k_memz1j6

You can also try MusConv.com . It's easier to use.

SUGGESTED POSTS