Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I turn email notifications off?

How do I turn email notifications off?

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

(Samsung a5 2017)

Operating System

My Question or Issue 

Why do I keep receiving email notifications even they're all turned off since beginning (1 year ago)? For unknown reason I get email notif. once a week and I already unsubscribed those emails but still they keep coming. Where can I turn those off? I'm premium user so this is ridiculous that I cannot decide what I see and what not... please help thanks!!

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

The notifications settings section of your account page gives you full control of your notification updates, including emails, but you can also remove yourself directly from the mail listing by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of a Spotify email.

If you're still receiving emails after unsubscribing, It's possible the emails originate from another account. Check out this guide to find any other accounts.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Should these boxes be green or grey if I DON'T want notif? They're all grey so there shouldn't be any disturbings? That green one is just example 
Screenshot_20190301-215522_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey @user-removed,

That's correct. Grey means that those notification options are not selected. Could you try unsubscribing from notifications using a computer, rather than a mobile device, just to make sure?

Also, have you tried to remove yourself directly from the mail listing by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of a Spotify email?

Keep me posted 🙂 

NoahSpotify Star

Screenshot_20190301-222632_Samsung Internet.jpg

I already unsubscribed these emails but still they keep coming. Turning notifications off hasn't helped. 

Hey @user-removed,

It sounds like the emails might be originating from another account. Check out this guide to find any other accounts.

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts