Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I unlink my banned PSN from Spotify?

Solved!

How do I unlink my banned PSN from Spotify?

About two years ago I logged on to Spotify from my old banned PS4 account. Now, I want to sign into Spotify on my current account, but when I try to link it, it says "Spotify Account already linked." I can't do anything because it's banned, and when I try to go into the Spotify app on the banned account it doesn't let me because I need to log onto Playstation services, which I also cannot do, because the account is banned. What do I do?

thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to PlayStation for help on this. You can reach out to them on Twitter @AskPlaystation

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to PlayStation for help on this. You can reach out to them on Twitter @AskPlaystation

Hope that helps 🙂

This is not a solution. @AskPlaystation does not answer anything.

1. So there not going to do anything to just log out of all devices?

Hello @Stephen824,

Glad to have you on the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation 🙂

Log out from everywhere doesn’t include partner devices, such as PlayStation. You can unlink Spotify from your PSN account here. If you experience any problems, we recommend that you contact Sony Customer Support. For full info on this, you can check out this support page.

In the meantime, you can remove the PlayStation access to your Spotify account here.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

If you are banned on the ps4 it still will not allow you to access that link, could anyone else find a way? I went to playstation live agent support and they told me to go to spotify for help, spotify told me to go to playstation for help, wth.

I'm having kind of the same problem: I have no idea which another psn account my spotify is linked, I've tried contacting sony support and they told me there was no spotify account linked to any of my emails, which could possibily be the other account. And so, they ask me to contact Spotify.

Were you able to solve your problema?

Hey there @luugonsalez,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Keep in mind that the link between PSN and Spotify is managed by Sony. You can disconnect your Spotify account from Sony by visiting this page. If any issues come up make sure you reach out to their Customer Support to get more assistance. 

However you first need to locate your Spotify account in order to have it disconnected from PSN by Sony. If you're unsure about your login email address or username, this Spotify Answer has detailed instructions on how to find them. You can then reset your password and regain access here

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This did not work 

Nope did not work

I found the real solution, you have to go to the spotify website, and in settings go to apps, and from there remove access from playstation and you can sign in to ur new account 

Yeah to elaborate on what @vLuvMc said go to the three lined icon on the top right hand of the page, click on account, then scroll down until you see sign out everywhere. Just above there you will see some text with a highlighted part saying go to your app page. From there you can individually remove devices.

Another way is to go to spotify.com/account/apps login to your Spotify account and remove the psn link

Suggested posts