Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I update my visa card details????

Solved!

How do I update my visa card details????

My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem. Thanful for help!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem. Thanful for help!

Same here, it's driving me slightly mad

+3 on this problem.

Bit of a pet peeve when a company throws up roadblocks in the way of me giving them money. 🙂

(I'm assuming this is some kind of temporary glitch; the FAQ section says to look for a "Change payment option" on the subscriptions tab but no such option currently exists)

+4 

I have exactly the same problem...

Hey all,

I posted a potential solution to this issue here - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Card-expired-cannot-renew/m-p/20189... - give it a try.

Not sure where the usual button has run off to, but we're currently in pursuit.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have the same problem since yesterday... +5

Capture d’écran 2014-04-08 à 14.55.25.png

Have you tried using a different browser?

Yes I tried on Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome but it doesn't work. I also tried to pay by PayPal but always the same problem...

If you get in touch here, the payment team will help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Thank you, I contacted yesterday but I'll try it again via the automatic mail...

Customer Service, Spotify:

"Sometimes it happens that the old payment data are blocked and prevent new validation . This may be what is happening here .

In this case , you can wait until the account returns to Free service now or unsubscribe to become Free, just enough time to delete old information and payment to resubscribe with your new payment method.

To do this, it just takes you connect to your subscription page on the website : https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

Once on the page Your subscription, click on 'see your options at the bottom of the page >' Click here to unsubscribe 'select the reason and click ' Unsubscribe ' .

The account is free to return to the time service. This will allow you to delete the payment information on the Subscription page also .

Then once you have done that , log out of the site, close / reopen the browser and reconnect to the Subscription page to resubscribe with your new card.

It should work this way if everything is ok with your new card. If that does not work try again with your PayPal Account "

For my part, it suddenly ended up running through my PayPal account after following the steps below and several attempts.

Suggested posts