Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i access downloaded files on my phone from my wife's account down that I have a duo account

How do i access downloaded files on my phone from my wife's account down that I have a duo account

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9)

Operating System

( Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

So I finally got my own account, I've been running my wife's on my phone for over a year. Tons of downloaded music. But now my new account I am starting from scratch. The old files are still taking up space. How do I import them to my new duo account

4 Replies

Hi there @ComfortableCam,

thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community !

Please follow the instructions provided on this Spotify Answer to transfer all your data safely.

Bear in mind that you'll need to download your content for offline listening on your new device after the process of saving is finished.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Thanks, I have done all the playlist stuff, but is there any way to access my downloaded files without making playlists? i have a ton of full albums. If not i can do it manually, and just go through and delete them all...

Hi @ComfortableCam,

thanks for bearing with me !

To answer your question, yes, this process should be done manually as i mentioned in my last comment.

If the guiding post had helped you solving your issue, it'll be good to mark it as a solution for other users with the same issue to find it easily.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

I still had to manually delete the old files and re-download them, so it's not a total solution, but maybe that's just the only way it works.

Suggested posts