Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i link my music ro the correct artist as it currently is linked to someone else

How do i link my music ro the correct artist as it currently is linked to someone else

Hi there I currently have one album on spotify as an artist and I am about to release another. Currently when you search my artist name it links to another with mine and their music together. How do I separate so that my music is not connected with someone else's?

3 Replies

Hey @Definitionmusic,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

If your music ends up on the wrong artist profile, or another artist’s music appears on your profile, you can either reach out to your distributor or label and follow their instructions, or contact the Spotify for Artists support team.

You can report mismatched content if you see it live on Spotify, but Spotify recently made it easier for you to catch these errors before they’re visible to listeners: you can see upcoming releases within your Catalog in Spotify for Artists. If you notice an incorrect release there—or you don’t see a release that you were expecting—you can follow the same steps that I mentioned above.

Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the advice I have contacted the help for artists page and waiting for their response thanks again!

Hey @Definitionmusic,

You're welcome! If you need a hand with anything else, just give me a shout 🙂

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:2PXdUld4Ueio2pHcB6sM8j:small

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts