hp computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

how do i rate a podcast

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks! 

This idea has already been suggested here. Feel free to add your votes to it. 

Even though its Status is set as  "Closed - Not Enough Votes", you can still add your vote and comments there and we'll look into it once the idea reaches the required amount of votes.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @Shakyra49,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify community !

Spotify doesn't currently have the option to rate podcasts on the app yet.

However, the community holds a great section called "Ideas" where users can post their suggestions and have other users add their +VOTE and promote it.

You can learn how to submit your idea following this Spotify answer and if it seems far fetched, feel free to read all about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

I honestly think this is great idea so you already have my vote.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey folks! 

This idea has already been suggested here. Feel free to add your votes to it. 

Even though its Status is set as  "Closed - Not Enough Votes", you can still add your vote and comments there and we'll look into it once the idea reaches the required amount of votes.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi all, I have seen screenshots and YouTube videos that show stars and ratings options for podcast episodes on Spotify. So I guess, the option had been implemented in the Spotify app at some time. Unfortunately, currently, at the beginning of 2023, I don't see any option to leave a rating for a podcast.

Also, this community post and its "solution" is one more example of the disappointing way that Spotify keeps reacting to requests and ideas. That's not only Spotify, that's how most companies seem to "communicate" with their users - and then spend hours in UX meetings trying to figure out how everyone got so disappointed and upset and all the first-time customers are leaving eventually? MySpace, Twitter, Spotify, why is everyone so unhelpful and seems not to care at all? 

Suggested posts