Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

How do you people seriously not have any customer support line??

How do you people seriously not have any customer support line??

I signed up to a free trial from Starbucks and it gave me a random username and I never set up a password or email. I did not know how this works so I didn’t know that I would have to log in later. I am trying to cancel my premium so I do not get charged but I cannot do it from the app. This is ridiculous  I have been stressing out for days now trying to figure out how to cancel this stupid thing so I don’t get charged again but they’re too busy employing people to keep track of their twitters them to actually help their customers. It’s really sad that a company as big as Spotify has to resort to ripping off their customers. I need somebody to get me into my account immediately or cancel it for me. I did not agree to this and if i am charged things will not go well. 

1 Reply

Not to mention I had to create ANOTHER account just to ask this question because it has you login to post about login help. So stupid. 

Suggested posts