How many Devices can i run premium on?

Solved!

Re: How many Devices can i run premium on?

kimagirl
Casual Listener

How many times do we get charged if we use our Premium Account on 3 devices, in including offline mode on same devices? For example: Our laptop, phone and a tablet? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

kimagirl
Casual Listener

Solution! 16 people liked this

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@kimagirl 

Premium is the same price. It allows offline mode on three devices for no extra charge.

You can use Spotify on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be playing music at a time and you can only store offline music on 3 devices. 

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

sallyg0104
Casual Listener
Thank you so much! Concise and informative post that answered my exact quesiton. Greatly appreciated!
Solution!

kimagirl
Casual Listener
@MattSuda: Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. Have a good day ahead!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

You're welcome 

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 person liked this

PastorMann
How do I perform the sync on 3 devices...?
Highlighted

Mnsutherland90
So, question, is that 3 devices at one time or 3 devices in history with the account. For example, I had one phone that had playlists downloaded to it but then that phone stopped working. I still have the phone and it hasn't been wiped clean yet (BC I can't turn it on) but now I have a new phone also with downloaded playlists. Does that mean that I'm currently using two out of my three devices even though I don't have access to the other phone? And if I were to sell this phone and get a new one and download offline playlists to that one as well does that mean I can't download anymore in the future?

ahgan84
Regular

There's this family subscription plan. If I subscribe myself and one family members, does that means I can have 6 devices (3 device for me + 3 devices for my family member) all together can play offline music?

The maximum is myself + 4 family members, so does that means I can have all together 15 devices?

Charisma1007

Just a bi question,  how does Spotify recognise a new device as one of those three devoted to offline use? Eg. As in situations where a new phone is taking the place for a broken one.

SUGGESTED POSTS