Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many members have a premium subscription in Norway and world wide?

How many members have a premium subscription in Norway and world wide?

Hi!

Im a master student in the subject Music Management at the University of Agder in Norway, and I'm trying to answer how smaller acts can get themselves known to a bigger audience. I was thinking of how Spotify suggests new music for you based on what you have listenes to before. o get that service you have to have a premium account, isn't that right? So I was wondering, how many members, in numbers and percent, has such a membership, in Norway and world wide? Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Mette Katrine Raen Stokkan

4 Replies

Hello!

I can't seem to find a number for how many users subscribe to premium in Norway, but worldwide i found this.  It contains some helpful numbers i hope 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you for answering me! Do you know if you have to have a premium account to get suggestions from Spotify, or is it enough to be a paying member? Because I guess you don't get any suggestions if you have the free version?

Hello again!

Do you mean the "Discovery" feature? If so, it should be showing for everyone (free users too, but desktop only for unlimited and free users). 🙂 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

OK, thank you again:)

Suggested posts