Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many minutes left?

Solved!

How many minutes left?

I would like to now if there is a way to see how many hours and minutes you have left to listen to music?

I hope somebody knows the answer.

Thank you in advance,

Ilja

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It appears in the upper right corner, but only when you have an hour left.

They used to show it always, but a recent update made it so it only shows up when you have one hour left. They did this to inconvenience free users in hopes that they subscribe.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

It appears in the upper right corner, but only when you have an hour left.

They used to show it always, but a recent update made it so it only shows up when you have one hour left. They did this to inconvenience free users in hopes that they subscribe.

Thank you... I hope they add it again... It is very usefull if you're giving a party and you know how many hours you have left.

You get 2.5 hours per week and you can have up to 10 hours stored, so if you don't use Spotify at all for a week, you know that you have at least two and a half hours.

If the worst happens, youtube may help.

Met Spotify is er geen limiet op de hoeveelheid muziek waar je naar kunt luisteren. Kies uit wat je zelf wilt, wanneer je wilt.

With Spotify, there is no limit on the amount of music you can listen. Choose from what you want, when you want.

just become a premium member!

try to use: https://www.spotify.com/uk/about/features/offline-mode/

How About... NO

What if i dont have paypal or don't want a company to mess with my not-enough cash to survive and pay all my bills?

Suggested posts