How to Change Display Name

Tksharmely
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello everyone! I have disconnected the facebook from my Spotify account, reinstalled the Spotify but it still shows my real name in the Spotify, i want people to see my nickname instead of my real name. How can i fix that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: How to Change Display Name

Tksharmely
Casual Listener

Here is the screenshot, I attached it below. But, I see that my real name is removed from my profile within 1 day. So, this is something about the connection with Facebook, I removed the connection with Facebook from Settings, and it is showing my Spotify username instead of my real name from now. Thank you so much.

indir.png
2 Replies

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Tksharmely, I'm here to help!

Could you send me a screenshot of what you see when you go to Home in the Spotify app > Settings? Please make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

If it shows your full name - after you send the screenshot I'll take a look and remove it to protect your privacy. 

Let me know gow this goes! 

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted
Solution!

Tksharmely
Casual Listener

Here is the screenshot, I attached it below. But, I see that my real name is removed from my profile within 1 day. So, this is something about the connection with Facebook, I removed the connection with Facebook from Settings, and it is showing my Spotify username instead of my real name from now. Thank you so much.

indir.png
SUGGESTED POSTS