Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to Deleted a Submitted Podcast

How to Deleted a Submitted Podcast

have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened it up to add a podcast directly with an RSS feed, I deleted the podcasts through Buzzsprout. That was a few days ago and my podcast is still appearing in Spotify. Anyone know how long before Spotify refreshes and deletes the podcasts? I would like to submit directly to Spotify but can't because of Buzzsprout feeds already exisiting in Spotify.

Thank you!

3 Replies

Hey @mlinder,

I'd recommend reaching out to your distributor about this so that they can look into this issue.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Buenas noches...

Tengo el mismo problema, tengo dos veces la misma cuenta de Podcast publicada, ya escribi al soporte de Spotify pero no me indican nada, ¿alguien sabe que se puede hacer?... al menos para que se me pueda borrar una de las cuentas que tengo.

Saludos a todos.

Hey there @afrogman,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

Sounds like this is something for our Podcast Support team to help with. We'd recommend checking out the Help Center or get in touch with them here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts