Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to Disconnect Spotify from Facebook

How to Disconnect Spotify from Facebook

Spotify is a joke. no contact option for them directly. makes use post to the community since their too lazy to give us direct support yet im a paying customer. the tutorial listed in spotify community is a joke and does not list the right steps. i see facebook in my settings in spotify yet no option to disconnect it.  

So how do i disconnect Facebook from spotify?

5 Replies

Hey @Swiftkick,

Can you confirm you don't have this awesome button under Preferences ( ctrl + P or edit->Preferences ) 

disconnect

If you can't find it, there is another way to disconnect - you can block Spotify application on Facebook.

Navigate to activity log ( click the arrow that is sitting next to the lock in the top right position -> Activity Log )

Find the activity that is related to Spotify and select Remove Spotify.

spotify activity 2

Then select it again and click Block Spotify.

spotify activity

And now you disconnected Spotify from Facebook 🙂

Dreadlord, I don't have that button "Disconnct from Facebook" in Spotify settings, where do you find it? Do you really have the newest version of Spotify?

Is there another way to disconnect Spotify from Facebook? I don't have anything of Spotify on my activity log and don't want to post it either.

Hey @crsnixa,

You can find the block option here as well.

fb

This should do the trick : )

Thanks! But my Facebook account is still connected to Spotify in some way. Because I have another Spotify account that i want to change the e-mail address on, to the e-mail I use for Facebook - but it says that the e-mail address is in use. Maybe it is not possible?

Hey @crsnixa,

In this case you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Suggested posts