Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to access the new personalized Repeat Rewind playlist?

How to access the new personalized Repeat Rewind playlist?

My Question or Issue

Hello,

Is there any way to access the new Repeat Rewind playlist? 

I've found my On Repeat playlist 3 days ago, but I still can't access the other one. 

I know the playlists are not available for everyone yet, but I thought I will get both at the same time. Do I have to wait for it longer?

7 Replies

Hey, @Emilia_8 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

These playlists don't appear for everyone. Probably this is a Spotify A/B test or just specific users received these playlists. However, if you've contemplated, you can find your playlists in "Made for you" section on Search page on mobile.

It's not clear until now if users those received one of both playlists will receive the other one too, so if this is your case I suggest that you just wait.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Here's the link to the On Repeat playlist if you want: https://open.spotify.com/genre/on-repeat

It seems like the playlist updates everytime I click that link. At least for me. 

I'm still not able to get the other one. 

Alright, so that's it. As I said before those playlists are part of a test program and Spotify chose you to be part of it with some other people. If you received that playlist On Repeat, maybe you'll receive the other one on the future or won't. Again, my suggestion for this moment is just wait. More info about those playlists here (Android Police).

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sure, I get that.

I was only sharing the link if anyone would like to have their own playlist generated. 

Hi again, 

I think those playlists might be released soon for everyone, or at least on a bigger scale. Today the playlist cover for 'on repeat' was updated and the name was translated to my native language, before it was in English. 

Or maybe it's just an update for existing playlists and they won't be released anytime soon, either way, I thought I will let you know. 

There's also a screenshot attached, showing the new cover and translated name. 

_20190916_221030.JPG

Hey @Emilia_8,

Just to confirm what you've said above: these have now been rolled out to all users 🙂

You can find out more about them in this Community post by @Jpgchief and you can share your playlists with the Community in this post by @MartinStoichkov.

Take care!

PS What language is that @Emilia_8? I don't recognise it 😮

Hi @Peter

I got the other one the day they launched for everyone. 

I think it's a great feature! 

It's Polish, not a very popular language 😉

Suggested posts