Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to be in a Spotify official list??

Solved!

How to be in a Spotify official list??

Hello team,

I saw that Spotify has their own list for differents styles of music (indie music,...) How could a band apply to be in a list? 

Thank you so much in advance 🙂

Best regards!!

Alex Garriga

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AGarriga,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s no formal submission process for Spotify playlists. Spotify’s curation team’s independence is an important part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans.

The curation team uses a combination of taste, data, research, and trends to create playlists for our users. So the best way to be considered for Spotify playlists is to make your music as visible as possible and maintain an active presence on Spotify. If your music is breaking, they’ll find it.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AGarriga,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s no formal submission process for Spotify playlists. Spotify’s curation team’s independence is an important part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans.

The curation team uses a combination of taste, data, research, and trends to create playlists for our users. So the best way to be considered for Spotify playlists is to make your music as visible as possible and maintain an active presence on Spotify. If your music is breaking, they’ll find it.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much!!

Any idea of how to move our list, we do many promotion and marketing but it there is any suggestion from you i would love it!! hehehe.

This is our band:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Q6P8Vbso6XeCkmefBI3Cm?si=GVtc7L1JRGCWzNXk2YKFCQ

Best regards!!

Alex Garriga

Suggested posts