Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to cancel Spotify Premium Trial?

Solved!

How to cancel Spotify Premium Trial?

Hi there!

Just signed up for the Premium Trial, entered my credit card number and got Premium Status.

Now I want to cancel the Premium Trial and revert to Free. How do I do that? Under SUBSCRIPTION it says:

"Your pre-paid Premium will end on 2015-04-18. Subscribe to keep the tunes flowing, no need to re-credit your account every month."

No option to cancel subscription. How do I do that? Please help!!

Best regards

22 Replies

I have problem cancelling my Spotify Prepaid Premium, I remember I charge my subscription into my Telco bill. When I called my Telco up, the answer given is check with Spotify and she repeated this 3 times. There is no cancel button neither. Please help!Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.32.10 AM.png

Hey @ultraviolet666,

From the screenshot you posted, your subscription renewal is already canceled. That means you will still be Premium (which is already payed) until the remaining days of your current subscription are used up (Sept. 10).

Once that happens, your account will revert to Free, and you won't be charged anymore.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your response re cancelling premium. I have now sorted everything out and have premium till the 24th Sep then my husband and I will be changing to family subscription so all's well
Thanks again

Suggested posts