How to change Premium subscription

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to change Premium subscription

Edited
Music Lover
‎2017-03-17 05:30 PM

I upgraded from premium to premium family and here is what is happening. My son was able to accept the invite, but my husband w*******@gmail.com and myself s*******@gmail.com was not. We can still only use this one person at a time. I am still getting the same message that I sent you in the previous 2 emails.    When my husband tries to sign into the special link that was sent to him with an invitation he again gets the same notification that says welcome to the family with the invite code and visit this page and accept invitation. When I hit accept invitation I get Cannot join Premium for Family :-( Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan. A green switch accounts button shows at bottom of screen and it redirects me to spotify log in with facebook or bilbobagginsar and then my password. If I hit the log in button it takes me back to the original screen of cannot join preium for family. Please let me know .  My son was able to accept his invitation.  We can not.  Does anyone have any informtion for me?

Gig Goer
‎2017-03-21 01:52 PM
I want to put it on my sprint account like I did with Pandora, can I do that.
1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-22 02:14 AM
HI I am trying to cancel my subscription. I've gotten to the bit where it says subscription after pressing that it say that I'm on free Spotify. So why was I charged $12.99 in February. Thanks

Concert VIP
‎2017-03-24 03:00 PM
Scam scam scam.. took my money for what was supposed to be free. Took more money that advertised for premium. Won't let me cancel. I had to alert my bank.

Music Fan
‎2017-03-28 10:26 PM
Did you find out how to cancel?I'm having same problem

Rock Star
‎2017-03-29 01:04 AM

Hey @Tamateawilson,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

In there you can cancel if you want to, and delete your payment info.

Hope it helps. :)

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)
Would you like a 'screen always on' option in Mobile?
Last.FM | Snapchat | My playlists NowPlaying.jpg

Rock Star
‎2017-03-29 01:10 AM

Hey @Habsbuccs,

To cancel and delete your payment info, do the following:

1. Go to your Subscription page.

2. Click CHANGE OR CANCEL.

3. Click CANCEL PREMIUM.

4. The site will ask for confirmation, so click YES, CANCEL.

5. You will be asked to fill an optional feedback form and survey.

If you're an iPhone user, you do need to check your iTunes subscriptions Auto Renewal and turn it off for Spotify.

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)

Music Fan
‎2017-03-29 11:11 AM
i cannot find my premium subscription and btw i'm not a iphone's user

Rock Star
‎2017-03-29 11:17 PM

Hey @rchlnzraa,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Music Fan
‎2017-04-04 07:51 PM
I can't get on to the premium subscription it want change from free to premium
SUGGESTED POSTS