How to change Premium subscription

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to change Premium subscription

Edited
Music Lover
2 weeks ago

I upgraded from premium to premium family and here is what is happening. My son was able to accept the invite, but my husband w*******@gmail.com and myself s*******@gmail.com was not. We can still only use this one person at a time. I am still getting the same message that I sent you in the previous 2 emails.    When my husband tries to sign into the special link that was sent to him with an invitation he again gets the same notification that says welcome to the family with the invite code and visit this page and accept invitation. When I hit accept invitation I get Cannot join Premium for Family :-( Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan. A green switch accounts button shows at bottom of screen and it redirects me to spotify log in with facebook or bilbobagginsar and then my password. If I hit the log in button it takes me back to the original screen of cannot join preium for family. Please let me know .  My son was able to accept his invitation.  We can not.  Does anyone have any informtion for me?

Gig Goer
a week ago
I want to put it on my sprint account like I did with Pandora, can I do that.

Music Lover
Wednesday
HI I am trying to cancel my subscription. I've gotten to the bit where it says subscription after pressing that it say that I'm on free Spotify. So why was I charged $12.99 in February. Thanks

Concert VIP
Friday
Scam scam scam.. took my money for what was supposed to be free. Took more money that advertised for premium. Won't let me cancel. I had to alert my bank.
SUGGESTED POSTS