How to change Premium subscription

Solved!

Re: How to change Premium subscription

Rock Star
4 weeks ago

Hey @Dee34,

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features. If you see a random number, that's your actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to you when you created your account through Facebook. If you see it in your receipt, you need to login with your Facebook details.

Hope it helps. :)

If this solved your issue - Please accept as solution.
If this post is useful - Please add a Like.
Would you like a 'screen always on' option in Mobile?

Last.FM | Snapchat | My playlists

Highlighted

MI FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION got disabled after i update my credit card.

Music Fan
2 weeks ago

I updated my credit card and now my family premium got disabled. As you can see below, this month spotify only took a premium subscription. Check the attachment, please #help

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 1.06.14 PM.png

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

Music Fan
a week ago
I dont have bank acount cash to cash payment my premium

Music Fan
Sunday
I changed premium subscript 2 months ago and it's still appearing the value in my credit card... it showing "version free" in my log in and in the app... donno what to do anymore... and there's no phone to call... somebody help me!

Re: MI FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION got disabled after i update my credit card.

Rock Star
Tuesday

Hey @ElisaFrances,

Try upgrading your account here. No new charges should be made since your account is already paid, but your renewal date will come forward accordingly.

Rock Star
Tuesday

Hey @VeraKamylla87,

Did you get email receipts from previous subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you paid for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you're getting charged after you cancelled, it probably means you're paying a different account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

If needed, you should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

Music Fan
yesterday
I cancelled my premium account 2 months ago got charged the first month and they're trying to charge me again!!!!! Seriously **bleep**!!! **bleep** needs to stop. Y'all need to fix this I've tried and obviously it didn't work or Spotify wouldn't let it happen. Very displeased -jaredptown
SUGGESTED POSTS