How to change Premium subscription

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to change Premium subscription

aycharia

my spotify should end on 9/8/2017 .. but I see now the date changed to 7/7/2017 ,, so why that happened ,, can you help me ?

5.jpg
2.jpg

Sirphantomx
Casual Listener
You should be able to call support and explain this. They will probably
put the money towards a new subscription. But you may all for a refund.
Check it out and let us know. 👍

#thetimeisnow

Spotifier69
Casual Listener

I am a premium subscriber.

My wife subscribed to the family package and invited me.

How do I cancel my current subscription wityhout losing my playlist and settings so that I can join my wife's family package invitation?

TQ!

Spotifier69
Casual Listener

Is there a support telephone number to call? Cant seem to find one.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Spotifier69

You won't lose any playlists, friends, or your music library, as long as you keep using the same username you've been using. Those are independent from your subscription status.  

If you're Premium through spotify.com, your remaining Premium subscription will 'freeze' and will become available once you're out of the Family Premium.

If you're Premium through a mobile provider, or another partner, you need to cancel it before joining your Family Plan.

Hope it helps. :)
osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@Spotifier69

To get in touch with them, you need to fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

MusicalDreams
Casual Listener

The link only takes you back to "How can we help you" & then to the subscription page that does nothing in the way of cancelling your subscription. It simply goes round & round all the while you're unable to stop, cancel, a subscription. Why would this even be posted here?

Solution!

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

MusicalDreams
Casual Listener

Problem Solved - Solution

If you clicked on the 'Subscription' Tab on the left of your account & found there's nothing more to click on in order to modify that's because it's a done deal at that point. Which is why you will see on the right side a chance to change your mind & stay with Premium by clicking the Save. 

The frustration is not knowing that a simple click on the Subscription tab is all it takes. I was looking to cancel in order to switch to the family plan of another household member. Spotify handled it easily & within 24 hours.

All it took was clicking on the Subscription then logging out. I then received an email for the family invite went through a couple easy steps & that was it - done deal with complete satisfaction!

lucysanchez1230
I also need help logging into my old account or changing my subscription to my new account

Re: I tried to sign up for premium u put me on community cancel evHow to change Premium subscription

agatorinmyhouse
Casual Listener
I tried to sign up for premium u put me in something called community I don't even know what that is so I want to cancel the app even the free one so please an thank you agatorinmyhouse
image.jpg
SUGGESTED POSTS