Lineup Signup
Help Us Fix Metadata - Read more

How to change Premium subscription

Solved!

Re: How to change Premium Subscription

Music Fan
‎2017-08-01 10:28 PM

Hi

i was wondering if you got the month of Spotify premium free but it says at the end of the month you have to pay $11:99 but cancel the month of premium before the month ends , do you still have to pay the money ? 

Re: How to change Premium Subscription

Rock Star
‎2017-08-01 11:20 PM

Hey @zahrawalker

You can follow these instructions to cancel your subscription.

You will still be Premium until the remaining days of your tril are used up though.

Without any payment details, no new charges can be made, but if you're an iPhone user, you do need to check that your iTunes subscriptions Auto Renewal is off for Spotify.

Once the trial ends, you account will revert back to Free as it was before.

Hope it helps. :)

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)
Would you like a 'screen always on' option in Mobile?
Last.FM | Snapchat | My playlists NowPlaying.jpg

Re: How to change Premium subscription

Music Lover
‎2017-08-14 01:52 PM

Yes, you can. Go to the page that you will activate premium on and select the payment method to phone credit. Then you can select Sprint.

Music Fan
‎2017-08-22 05:37 AM

Hi,

I am trying to change my payments details because I am no longer living in my country anymore. So I changed the country in my page but the only avalilable options for me to choose was a premium for family, student or paid 12 months in advance. I just wanna keep with my Premium account as it is today. What should I do?

Thanks,

Eliane

Music Lover
‎2017-08-23 05:42 PM
So let me guess you have reoccuring payment right. That's why you looking for an answer otherwise you just let it run out at the end of the month I have a separate credit card for situations like this cuz there are those companies that will take money from your account without your permission so I let that account run dry so it automatically ends my subscription.

Rock Star
‎2017-08-25 08:16 PM

Hey @nunes_eliane21

In this case, it's better to delete your payment info before changing countries. You will still be Premium until the remaining days of your subscription are used up.

What I'm suggesting you to do is this:

1. Go to your Subscription page.

2. Click UPDATE under Payment Info. If it shows below 'Would you like to cancel your subscription?' click there and cancel.

3. Check the box to 'Remove', and click 'Change' button,

Note: If you have your Premium active you won't be able to remove your payment info. That's why it's important to cancel before removing your payment info.

After you've removed your payment info, change your country in profile if needed, and resubscribe to Premium with the new card info to ensure that your offline music won't be deleted and that your subscription will renew correctly when it's time.

Your payment card country must match your country in profile, and the country of your IP address.

Hope it helps. :)

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)
Would you like a 'screen always on' option in Mobile?
Last.FM | Snapchat | My playlists NowPlaying.jpg

Re: How to change Premium I love Spotifysubscription

Music Fan
‎2017-09-09 01:19 AM

I love Spotify subscription

Highlighted

Gig Goer
4 weeks ago

Cancel Premium

To cancel your subscription, you need to sign into this page:

https://www.spotify.com/accounts/subscription/

Cancel Premium via iTunes

If you don't see a cancel option,

You might have subscribed to premium through the iPhone or iPad app.

To cancel your subscription, you need to cancel it from iTunes. Your subscription is being handled by Apple.

Information on how to do this can be found here:

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

http://www.imore.com/how-cancel-or-modify-itunes-or-app-store-subscription-right-your-iphone-or-ipad

Music Fan
2 weeks ago

Hello, i need help but there is design flaws and i cannot even create a thread, i found this to be the only place where i can make a comment, i just registered with fb but there is no search bar or anything else to listen to music, how can you fix that? Why would you make me register and then have no music at all?

Music Fan
a week ago

So I accidentally selected that I wanted to pay for the whole year, instead of the family plan. 

So now my entire family does not have premium and I do for a year. I am following all the directions about how to change my subscription tell me that I should have the option to click "change or cancel" the only option that comes up on mine is "continue premium"

So what do I do, I don't want to have to pay the $100 and something charge for the year and the addtional $20 a month for the rest of my family to have premium. 

SUGGESTED POSTS