Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

rmoorslove
Cancel my account

tresub
Casual Listener

This message is in regard to account "tresub" registered using email address "tresub@hotmail.com" on 3/13/14. Order ID: 333476938019.  Someone has gained access to my account and has changed the email address registered.  When I click Forgot Password, I get a message that a Reset Request has been sent.  However, when I check my email stated abvove there is no messages in my inbox or junk/spam folder.  How can I reset my password if I am not getting the link at the email I registered with?  I can provide any additional information you may need to verify I am the owner of the account. I can also attach a print screen of the email I received when I subscribed to premium if need be.  I was really happy with the spotify service until this recent issue, now I just want access to my account again.  Can anyone help me?

Peter__
Community Legend

@rmoorslove - If you want to cancel your subscription, follow the steps over on this help page. If you want to delete your whole account, ensure your subscription is cancelled then follow the steps over on this topic

@tresub - Left a reply on your other post. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

sephdeleon

Subscription page DOESN'T HAVE AN OPTION TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!

Peter__
Community Legend
@sephdeleon - How do you pay for your subscription?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

bigboss101

I have been trying to Cancel my subscription that was entered by mistake. The instructions ask you to go to Solution and from there im guided to find the Cancel button. But there is no cancel button only information how to pay your account and other but not the 

Cancel Subscription button. HELP!!!!

pnc
Community Legend

Hi @bigboss101 ,

You can go to the Cancel page here: https://www.spotify.com/int/account/subscription/cancel/why/

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful :)

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

ksnook213

Can someone PLEASE HELP me- im trying to cancel my SPOTIFY account. Told to log into account and hit Cancel but there is nothing. If it is not canceled asap then i have no choice but to press charges for illegally withdrawing money from my bank account. I even tried calling the number that is on my statement and I get no help. Please help me as i no longer want it bc it uses to much of my data.

Joe
Community Legend

It sounds like you may have another account if there is no subscription shown. Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

WESTERNA821

No you cannot sort this out. (ITS NOT POSS ON MOBILE APPP!!!!)

Definatley not with the mobile app, you dont get the subscription page to even start this process. I didnt even want to cancel to start with, i was just enquiring incase in ever wanted to cancel for a few months or so, but all the tooing n throwing has made me so sick of the admin side of it all i just want out phone and laptop. I just need an answer to my problem. I wish it was as easy as uninstalling the app but i bet that doesnt do either.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME AND ANY OTHERS WILL NEED UR ASSISTANCE IM SURE?????

SUGGESTED POSTS