How to change Premium subscription

Solved!

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

Paris_williams
I've cancelled my premium subscription once already, was charged again and now I can't seem to navigate to find a cancellation option.
Please help!
image.png
image.png

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@Paris_williams

From the screens you shared, it looks like you're part of a Family plan, which means you're not getting charged for Premium in this account.

If you want to get out of your Family plan, you need to tell your Family plan Admin to let you go.

If you're still getting charged for a Spotify subscription, you may be paying for a different account.

Search for email receipts for your subscription purchases in your email account. In them, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of the subscription here:

In there you can cancel if you want to, and delete your payment info.
osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

francis_baello
Regular

Why is is so hard to unsubscribe my Spotify account. It is impossible to navigate to your website to unsubscribe. The telephone on your website is just ringing off the hook 24/7. I am so sorry for Filipinos who cannot subscribe to Pandora which is an honest music service provider.

francis_baello
Regular

Why is is so hard to unsubscribe my Spotify account. It is impossible to navigate to your website to unsubscribe. The telephone on your website is just ringing off the hook 24/7. I am so sorry for Filipinos who cannot subscribe to Pandora which is an honest music service provider.

francis_baello
Regular

Because they are bunch of crooks giving Filipinos a bad name! Thats why they made their website impossible to navigate! Spread it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts!

francis_baello
Regular

They made their website flawed to get your money! The best way to fight back is post it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts thet they are bunch of crooks!

francis_baello
Regular

francis_baello
Regular

Spotify intentionally made it impossible to cancel. The best way to fight back is spresd it on Facebook and Twitter!

francis_baello
Regular

When you leave your credit card with Spotify you're screwed! They made their website impossible to navigate to unsubscribe. Post in Facebook and Twitter to warn everyone!

francis_baello
Regular

Why is is so hard to unsubscribe my Spotify account. Why is your website flawed to unsubscribe. The telephone on your website is just ringing off the hook 24/7.

SUGGESTED POSTS