How to change Premium subscription

Solved!

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Jvanya88,

If you're paying through your mobile provider, it's them who cancel the service, since it's them who charge you for it in the first place.

Your Spotify account gets linked to your mobile number and that's it. No payment info is recorded in Spotify's systems, and therefore no charges can be made by them.

If you receive or have received Spotify payment receipts, then you can cancel in your subscription page.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Amaris1
Hi i currently have the 7 days premium trail and i want to remove it but i go online and on my cellphone and it only gives me the info about my subscription and i do not want it to charge me
image.png

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Amaris1,

If you entered any payment info, delete it before your trial ends (Aug 2). Your account will become Free, and that's it.

Without any payment details, no new charges can be made, but it'd wise to check your iTunes subscriptions and set Auto Renewal to off for Spotify.

osorniosRock Star 22

avenged78
Casual Listener
avenged78 Music Fan 2m ago
i want to cancel my subscription i thought i did 8 months ago with ee telling me to text stop to 78660 i have now been paying for this for 20 months now and i have never used it if you take 1 more bill from my ee acount i will be taking this to trading standards i dont know my sign in or password cause like i said i have not been on for over 20 months can you please sort this

LOLOJAZE1346
How do I cancel my single subscription, I also have family subscription account.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @LOLOJAZE1346,

You can login to the website with your username to check the status of your subscription.

If you paid your regular Premium through the website, your remaining time will 'freeze' and you won't get charged anymore. The remainder of your subscription will become available once you're out of the Family Premium.

Hope it helps. :)

osorniosRock Star 22

pedropablograna

Premium

coreyweddle

I had Spotify Premium on my Andriod S5 and I was being charged the $9.99 a month to my debit card, but when I upgraded my phone to the S7 it's not allowing me to use my premium anymore and that I have to pay for Spotify Premium all over again. I am still being charged the $9.99 fee on my bank statement like I still have premium and I used the same login imformation as I did when I changed phones because I only have one account. I can't cancel the subscription because it's telling me to sign back up for it and I don't want to be charged twice. How can I fix this problem without having to pay for the same thing twice?

Re: Premium

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @coreyweddle,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription, and your receipts. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your S7, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosRock Star 22

Pattybriones777
Casual Listener
Cancel my account
SUGGESTED POSTS