How to change Premium subscription

Solved!

Re: How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

Vettiepoo
Regular
Do I have to go to my bank and stop Payment?

Vettiepoo
Regular
I don't like that you can't cancel out of this account

Vettiepoo
Regular
It's very difficult and I don't like how the will not make it easier to cancel without all the run a round

Uxia

Hello I tried to sop it to my premium account on the link you put in your comment, but when I get there, there is no butten with stop premium !!!!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

@Vettiepoo Can you try the instructions here? 

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

@Uxia Have you tried on a different browser? If so, do you have the ability to share some screenshots? 

jenalmonte
Casual Listener
it appears that the option to
edit/cancel payment is not available
please help

OviiiOne
Community Legend

If you have suscribed through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

stev12343434

I keep going to the subscription page and it does not have any button that says "cancel subscription." It simply tells me when im going to be billed and how much, but no option for "cancel subscription"

Harmzzy
Casual Listener
Help please, my spotify account reads im on the "free" account however I am getting charged for a premium account and have access to all content.

I wish to cancel my subscription please immediately and I cannot do this via the website/app.

Can you let me know a contact phone number. Thanks

Harmzzy
Casual Listener
Further to my earlier question to which I received NO response.

I have cancelled my direct debit so spotify can not longer rob me after several attempts to cancel previously

I also went to the citizens advice bureau to see where I stand if spotify continue to try and take money from my account, where I have informed I can take legal action against the company.

Thanks for nothing spotify.

Just open an easy to access UK phone help line
SUGGESTED POSTS