Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change country when you can't login

Solved!

How to change country when you can't login

I signed up for spotify in Holland years ago but I didn't really like it. And eventually I also moved back to the U.S. Now my friends are all about it and I wanted to give it a second shot. However, I can't login at all. I can put my user name and correct password in and I get a message That says you "can only use it for 14 days out of the country" every time I try to login. I can't make a new account because it already has my email. Now I trying to contact someone at spotify and am directed to here... I've got to say me expectations are low once again. But if anyone knows how to fix this or maybe an actual person at spotify could spare 2 seconds to help out I might be able to give this music player a shot. This is an actual tech problem, I'm not an idiot who doesn't get how to reset a password or reinstall an app. Which I've tried both just for kicks to see if I could get around it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ha! Writing in the forum forced spotify to let me sign in! This is weird, tried signing in twice from a computer and didn't work. Whatever, found the loophole, good enough.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Ha! Writing in the forum forced spotify to let me sign in! This is weird, tried signing in twice from a computer and didn't work. Whatever, found the loophole, good enough.

If you have trouble with this again,

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

or this contact form if you can't sign in:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ha thanks

I have the same problem!!! How can I fix this ?

I also have the same problem

I have the same problem!!!

Suggested posts