Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change to company name?

How to change to company name?

Hi, all!

Issue: when I login to Spotify with company name and password, my name is displayed instead. How come?

I need to have our company name displayed so that our playlists can be shared and found. I have tried to log off an in but no changes. 

Regards Martin

7 Replies

Hey @Bryggakultursal,

Have you recently connected a Facebook account to your Spotify's company user profile and then disconnected it shortly after?

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, Maxim. Thanks for replying.

This account has multiple users. 5 in total. I do not think anyone of them have linked this with FB. But I´ll check. If so, what to do? 

Hi there!

Sorry to bump in here, but I think I know how to help! When you go to https://spotify.com/account/ in this account, does it show that you're connected to a Facebook account? Are you also able to check as well in-app (Under Settings)?

Cheers,
Tim

Hi, Tim! Thanks! I was indeed connected to FB, but now I have disconnected and still my profile is displaying. Even logged out and changed password. Any more suggestions? 

Cheers, Martin. 

It can take up to a week to update your name/profile picture on your profile 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, Maxim! Wow, really, in this world of 1 and 0 and x and y´s...? Great to know. Guess I´ll have to wait for changes then. 

I have registered my company mail adress in the profile, and I do see that the profile picture is the same as on FB. Will the company logo be back then after this wait? Or do I have to make any changes in the settings. I can´t even remebmer where to change profile pic. 

Thank again, Martin

Hi Martin!

I'm gonna pop back in here - sorry about the mixed replies! If you want to speed up the process of updating your profile page, you can go in-app > profile > click on the profile image 🙂 The file will need to be in .JPG format!

Cheers,
Tim

Suggested posts