Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to close account

How to close account

Do not want Spotify any more
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

You can close your Spotify account and delete your data permanently by clicking on the relevant link provided in this support article

Note that you’ll lose access to any purchased audiobooks if you close your account and delete your data.

After you close your account, Spotify will email you a link which you can use to reactivate it within 7 days. After those 7 days, your account can’t be reactivated, and the process to delete your data will be initiated. You can always create a new Spotify account, though.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Je pensais que Spotify était gratuit, je me suis rendu compte que Spotify est payant ,pour cette raison je veus annulé mon compte Spotify. Juan

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome! I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

You can close your Spotify account and delete your data permanently by clicking the link provided in this support article. Bear in mind that if you do so, you’ll lose access to any purchased audiobooks.

After you close your account, Spotify will email you a link which you can use to reactivate it within 7 days. After those 7 days, your account can’t be reactivated, and the process to delete your data will be initiated. However, you can always create a new Spotify account.

Also note that if you'd instead like to cancel only your Premium subscription (following these steps), you can switch to the Spotify free plan to stop paying. You’ll still be able to listen to music in shuffle mode, with ads.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts