Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to close an old Spotify Community account which associated Spotify account already closed?

How to close an old Spotify Community account which associated Spotify account already closed?

Hello, I have closed my old Spotify account and created a new account with Facebook, but it seems the old Spotify Community account which associated with my old account still exists, so it is possible to delete my previous community account?

The old community account is here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22007147

Finally I've reactivate my old Spotify account and closed the community account, thanks.

3 Replies

Log into your old Spotify Community account on a computer and go to the settings tab that looks like gear. Then go to close account and follow those steps.

Thanks, but the problem is login to Spotify Community need my old Spotify account, but the account has been closed, so I can not login the old account now.

Finally I've reactivate my old Spotify account and closed the community account.

Suggested posts