Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete a send invitation premium for family

Solved!

How to delete a send invitation premium for family

I've sent an invititation to someone in my family for a premium for family (it was to an other mail adres for the ps4) and now I want to delete this invitation but I can't do it because I have the reply already using an account. Please help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@kurttant hey there, you can replace and remove family plan members via this link:

https://www.spotify.com/family/overview/

just click the > next to their name or invitation.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@kurttant thanks for coming back to me, weird,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here,

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

@kurttant hey there, you can replace and remove family plan members via this link:

https://www.spotify.com/family/overview/

just click the > next to their name or invitation.

I only get 'invitation in treatment' with the link. I can only replace the person but not delete the invitation. And when I accept the invitation I get the message that the person already has an account (with another mail adress)

Marked as solution

@kurttant thanks for coming back to me, weird,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here,

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

gee thanks.  very helpful

@reidmiddleton can I confirm if your issue was resolved?

This solution does not work.

It sent me to a "we can't fin this page" URL.

Captura.PNG

Why dont you just have a simple delet option?

Suggested posts