Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete account?

How to delete account?

Hi. How to delete my account?

5 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter.  

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi, I would like to delete my account, send emails to support for more than a year. My account is still active.

@user-removed 

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I wrote back to the previous automatic messages. Still nothing, what's next?

Apologies for the delay @user-removed

I've ensured your case is with our email team - they'll be in touch via email shortly.

Suggested posts