Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete an account without access to the e-mail address

How to delete an account without access to the e-mail address

Hello together,

I have my spotify account and suddenly I cant login anymore. I have the right password, because I am using an password manager.

Maybee someone hacked my account.

However - my account is linked to an old e-mail address where I have no access any more. So I can not reset the password.

Of course, I can setup a new account. But how can I delete the old one, because it will be charged monthly and I have no possibility, to cancle the subscription?

Thanks for any advice.

greetings,

Thomas

1 Reply

Hey, @user-removed 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

In this case, you cannot delete your account without your email access. So I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts