Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete facebook friend

Solved!

How to delete facebook friend

Hello. Here are my problems:

1. My friend and I were connected via the facebook. Unfortunately, his account was banned later. Is there any way not to be followed by his old account? I can still see him in the followers' section. He can't enter this account to unfollow me. Vicious circle?

2. The same friend registered a new account after his old was banned. But he can't change his username. There is no option to choose your own username when registering a new account. Now his username like "0291najskwu2h12b", something like that. Now I see him under the nickname "no" in my friends' list. How we can fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @OakSorcerer and @zacharyaddi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, we'll be glad to help out 🙂

To confirm, is it the Facebook account that was banned or the Spotify account?

In any case, if they want to close their old Spotify account but can't access it anymore, they should contact our Customer Support team here, who will be able to do it for them. That way, their account shouldn't appear on Spotify anymore.

As for the question regarding the username, we suggest you send them over to this support article, which should have all the information that they require.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

So there is no way to delete or ban or remove the user that follows you? It's very inconvenient. What if a person with whom I don't want to have anything in common has followed me? This is a primary function if the service has social components. Sadness.

thats a good question

Marked as solution

Hey @OakSorcerer and @zacharyaddi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, we'll be glad to help out 🙂

To confirm, is it the Facebook account that was banned or the Spotify account?

In any case, if they want to close their old Spotify account but can't access it anymore, they should contact our Customer Support team here, who will be able to do it for them. That way, their account shouldn't appear on Spotify anymore.

As for the question regarding the username, we suggest you send them over to this support article, which should have all the information that they require.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Suggested posts