Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete my account

Solved!

How to delete my account

I want to permanently delete my spotify account but I'm having trouble doing it.  I looked it up and this is what I did: I went to my homepage > About > Contact form > Account > "I want to close my spotify account permanently" > Close Account > Sent a question.  Then I received an email from the Spotify Customer Service Team that sent me here but I still don't know how to delete my account.  Please help!  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed. Sorry to hear that you want to go, if there's anything I can do to remedy whatever situation has caused this decision I'd be happy to help. If however you are adamant in your decision (nothing wrong with that), then you're going to want to reply directly back to that email you received from support sending you here, even if it's from a no-reply. The majority of all issues can be resolved here on the forums, which is why the email sends you here, but deleting accounts is not one of them. All the best!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed. Sorry to hear that you want to go, if there's anything I can do to remedy whatever situation has caused this decision I'd be happy to help. If however you are adamant in your decision (nothing wrong with that), then you're going to want to reply directly back to that email you received from support sending you here, even if it's from a no-reply. The majority of all issues can be resolved here on the forums, which is why the email sends you here, but deleting accounts is not one of them. All the best!

I didnt understand how to delte my account

Hey @user-removed. To delete your account you'll need to get in touch with support. That can be done through this contact form. After filling it out you should get a reply back directing you to these forums. Ignore that, and reply directly back to that email, and support should be in touch within 24-48 hours. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I received an email from support, thank you! Have a nice day.

Suggested posts