Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to download MP3s (with Premium Account)

Solved!

How to download MP3s (with Premium Account)

Hi,

I have a premium account, which is great for offline playlists etc. But I would still like in addition to be able to purchase and download some tracks - e.g. to play offline on a non-spotify client like an iPod or burn to a CD.

I realise this isn't part of the subscription and don't mind paying for tracks individually, but just can't work out how to do it! When I click on the 'Get' icon it asks for my password, which I enter, and it then doesn't recognise it (despite being able to log in online and it generally recognising my account). 

So my questions is: is it possible to buy mp3s through spotify at all when you have a premium account? Or is this just a password/account problem?

(The reason I think it might be a premium account issue is because on the download page FAQ it says you don't need to download if you have a premium account because you can sync offline. But of course that is Not The Same Thing At All as actually owning the track and playing it when/were you like, which I don't mind paying extra for).

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's sorted now. Was a login issue mixing up facebook and spotify log in details. Sorry to bother you folks... can't see how to delete this message. Clearly late and time to shut down.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

It's sorted now. Was a login issue mixing up facebook and spotify log in details. Sorry to bother you folks... can't see how to delete this message. Clearly late and time to shut down.

Suggested posts