Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to fingure out when I join spotify...

Solved!

How to fingure out when I join spotify...

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

My Question or Issue

I can't figure out when I or my brother (account name fjogen, *snip*) joined spotify. We have located our first recites and they are both from 2009, but we can't find any traces of our older spotify history. This has turned what should have been a friendly and warm Christmas gathering in the Norwegian mountains into a war of bragging rights. We have realized that for the sake of the rest of our family (and our brotherhood) we need to end the dispute and return the focus to snow, skiing and beers. However to do that we need to know who join first.

On the behalf of the rest of the family please give us a mean to decide a winner and return peace to the family.

If I joined first and such are the winner I give my blessing and kind regards. On the other hand if my brother won please ignore this request.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @fjogstad,

thanks for posting !

Only the user within his account is able to find the data you're looking for.

In order to view your payment history, please follow the steps provided here.

However, you can always reach out to support through this contact page, send an email and get the answers you need.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @fjogstad,

thanks for posting !

Only the user within his account is able to find the data you're looking for.

In order to view your payment history, please follow the steps provided here.

However, you can always reach out to support through this contact page, send an email and get the answers you need.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the recite history is not what we want as we have both discovered that we started to pay for spotify 10 years ago in 2009, however there are no traces of our pre-premium history on spotify.

I wasn't able to find the email address on the support page so thanks for the link to the about page 🙂

We will send spotify an email now and maybe we get this sorted out before Christmas 🙂

Hey @fjogstad,

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you were able to sort this out?

Let us know! We'll be here in case you need any further help.

Hi @Peter,

We got all the help we needed from a very friendly and helpful Spotify employee at their support center.

Unfortunately I lost to my brother with approximately four months... 😞

In hindsight we realized that I probably joined the beta program with an invite from my brother. However this is more than 10 years ago so we had both forgotten about it...

Hey @fjogstad,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Glad to hear you were able to resolve this with the help of our Customer Support team 🙂

Any questions, let us know - we'll be right here.

Take care for now!

Suggested posts