Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get my money back

How to get my money back

Just joined a familj account bit spotify still charged me 99 SEK for my premium I vad before... How do I get my money back?! Hard when there is no email to contact... Help!
2 Replies

Hello,

Kindly submit using this form together with your username and/or email address:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Thanks!

Hey there @Hejamia and welcome to the community!

Before you contact support, make sure to check the FAQ for Spotify Family concerning payments.

Spoiler

What happens to my billing when I become a Premium for Family admin user?

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time that you've already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family subscription, so this can bring your next payment date forward. You can review your renewal date on the subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I've been invited to join Premium for Family, and I already have a Premium subscription. How is my billing affected when I join?

When you accept the invite, you're added to Premium for Family straight away. You won't be charged for your account any further - your payments are handled by the plan owner. Any Premium time you have remaining will resume if you leave Premium for Family.

Note: If you purchased your Premium subscription via a gift card or e-card, you’ll lose any remaining Premium time when accepting an invite to Premium for Family.

However, if your Premium subscription is currently handled by a third party - such as iTunes or your mobile operator - you'll need to contact them to cancel your Premium first.

If you're accepting a Premium for Family invite from the same device it was sent from, please make sure you’re logged in to your account before clicking Accept Invite.

However, if you still need to get in touch with a member of the staff for a refund, if you are eligible, you can use Spotify's twitter handle @SpotifyCares, their Facebook or by using the contact form. Keep in mind to reply to the automated email you'll receive even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts