Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get or access to Spotify for Artists without third parties such as: TuneCore, CD Baby, etc.

How to get or access to Spotify for Artists without third parties such as: TuneCore, CD Baby, etc.

Hi, can anyone help me?

I want to ask, how to get or access to Spotify for Artists without third parties such as: TuneCore, CD Baby, etc. I already got 250 Followers and nothing happened in my profile. And how do you have an Artist page on the Spotify profile?

Thanks.

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime)

Operating System

(Android M)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @Arrafi,

welcome to the Spotify community 🙂

Congratulations for getting so much fans.

Spotify provides tools at Spotify for Artists to edit your profile, see statistics and much more. Just head over to that page to claim your profile.

Would you mind sharing your songs on the music exchange board in this community. There are many people interested in storys of artists searching for more music.

I want to wish you all the best for your future 🙂

Best regards

There I can't find my account.

So this way, how to create a Spotify Artist page in the Spotify Application / Software is not a Spotify for Artist Application / Software. Okay so that's it.

I was confused when going to access my Artist's Spotify account, and I didn't know how to make a Spotify Artist account and I had read it in the Spotify community, he said he had to get 250 Followers first and then be able to access Spotify for Artists. And I already have 250 more Followers and in fact can't access Spotify Artists.

Hey again!

Just to make sure I did understand you correctly: you already published your songs on Spotify? Could you send me the name of a song by you on Spotify or a link to it?

Thanks!

Suggested posts