Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to make Liked songs playlist public?

How to make Liked songs playlist public?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S7)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

How can I make my "Liked Songs" playlist public so people can see it?

10 Replies

Hi @dsis42 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
That feature is currently not an option on this Library playlist. You can always copy the contents to a manual playlist though if you would like to make your songs public right now. The only thing is it will not automatically update when you save or unsave a track.
There is a similar idea posted here too that you may find relevant and can vote on.

Hope this was useful and have a fantastic day! 🙂

Lol, the idea you linked to is from 2014 and the only discernible "progress" so far is a measly "we still think this is a good idea". This isn't going to get implemented because Spotify has some sort of business interest in not implementing it.

So **bleep** true, I thought back then that in the future I would just go to the friends or anybody's profile and can see their recommendations(If they allow), Liked songs and the song that is currently listened. Yet, no progress.

that would be very useful feature

Thanks, but is there anyway to make an auto-populating playlist of all your
liked songs? Just so you won't have to do it manually.

Is this possible yet? 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Currently there is no option to share the liked songs playlist. As a workaround you can copy your liked songs and add them to a new playlist. Then you can share the URI of the playlist with these steps. 

You can head here and add your +Vote. You can also Subscribe to the thread, so you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

@dsis42 There is no option to auto-populating playlist of all your liked songs. You can give these steps a go and share your idea. That way other users can support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Why isn't this available? At least give us a reason.

will this option ever be available?

What!?!?! How is this not a feature!?!? Copying 500+ songs manually is beyond unreasonable. Why is this the ONLY playlist that i can not share? It is the ONLY playlist i want to share..

So you mean playlists are not a feature for the user, but they are a feature for the company Spotify? Its not for our convenience, its to make your jobs of spreading music easier? Wow..

Suggested posts