Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to request withdrawal after a problem?

How to request withdrawal after a problem?

Hi,

There was apparently an error during the latest withdrawal from my redit card (a message saying so is displayed at the top of the Spotify app).  I use Spotify Premium since 2011 and I think this is the first time this happened.  I've double checked everything is OK.

Is there any way to ask Spotify to try the payment again?  I didn't find anything in the help sections.

Regards,

--

Florent Georges

4 Replies

Hello!

If it was successful it would say here, it would say "You are registered for Spotify Premium...." Does it show any charged on your credit card? If it doesn't say you have Spotify Premium and there are not charges on your credit card, you should be able to try it again and see if you still receive the error message. Otherwise, you might want to contact Spotify here, they should be able to help you more with payment problems.

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you.  My status is indeed that Premium is activated (as it has been for 2 years), and there is no credit card change.  And I can still use the Premium services.  The problem is that I cannot "try again" as the amount is withdrawed automatically every month by Spotify.  That is actually what I am looking for: a way to tell Spotify there is no problem, and to try again 🙂

Thanks for the "contact" link (believe it or not, I could not find it...)  I will contact Spotify.  Cheers,

--

Florent Georges

As long as your account is still on Premium you don't need to worry, Spotify will automatically retry the payment in a few days (incase it was a temporary error contacting your bank or card issuer). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

OK, I just wanted to be sure that my subscription was not going to be closed because they do not get the money I agree to give to them 🙂  Will just wait and see then...  Thank you!

--

Florent Georges

Suggested posts