Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to restore deleted songs?

Solved!

How to restore deleted songs?

Hello guys!

Ive managed to delete a bunch of songs one by one by mistake.

Is it possible to recover them?

This is a big issues that needs to be solved 😞 please help!

Dear Regards,

M8master

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When you have the client still open, you can press ctrl+z to restore them individually. However, if you've already closed you client, there is no way to restore them reself. The only thing you can restore yourself is an entire playlist, which can be done here

So unfortunately, as a user, you only have the option to restore entire playlists. If you want specific songs to be restored, you'll have to get in touch with the staff. This can be done through a online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

When you have the client still open, you can press ctrl+z to restore them individually. However, if you've already closed you client, there is no way to restore them reself. The only thing you can restore yourself is an entire playlist, which can be done here

So unfortunately, as a user, you only have the option to restore entire playlists. If you want specific songs to be restored, you'll have to get in touch with the staff. This can be done through a online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts