Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to stop people from seeing what I am listening too without turning "Private" on every time

How to stop people from seeing what I am listening too without turning "Private" on every time

I do not like sharing music. In fact I would prefer if people could not see what I am listening too, at all. I would like to be able to stay private always without having to turn on the "Private" button.

4 Replies

I agree with this idea, as I have people I'd rather not talk to on Spotify, and they spam up my sidebar. An option like the "Block from Inbox" would do me fine, but yeah, Private mode would be great too.

Check the Activity Sharing tab in the Preferences menu, and try unchecking the following two options.

Screen Shot 2012-06-03 at 11.29.29 AM.png

Airhorn Enthusiast

This is not working for me. I turned it off on both mine and my wife's account...everytime she changes a song her activity pops up on the right side of the screen. Please respond on why this is still happening. Thanks.

Yes, I have just acquired a follower without wanting one. All the relevant boxes are unchecked. I've hidden the activity feed as well.

Suggested posts