Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to unlink facebook and spotify?

How to unlink facebook and spotify?

I'm using my facebook to log-in to my spotify account. But now I want to deactivate my facebook account (for reasons) and I can't because everytime I deactivate, my spotify will log out.

I tried making another account, but when I subscribe for premium it says "I'm already subscribed." Help guys? ๐Ÿ˜ข
6 Replies

Hey there @Lec710, seems that you`re trying to register new account with the email from your facebook. Go to spotify customer suuport - Account - Facebook Created Account and click on "I want to use spotify without facebook". There the staff from spotify support will help you. If you recieve an email from no-reply, reply it anyway and someone from Spotify will contact you back, ususally between 24-48 hours. 
Hope that I was helpful for you, you are always welcomed in the community, if you have questions! : ) 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Actually, I made a new account using my other e-mail and availed premium using the same card that I have. Maybe that's why it says I'm currently on a discount offer?

I tried unsubscribing my facebook-linked spotify account then availed premium and got the same message. I also read somewhere in their site I can 'disconnect' my facebook under Social on their desktop app but never found it.

Anyway, I'll try to do what you said. Thanks, man!

Yes, I think thats the reason why you getting the message. Anyway the better option is that what I suggested you, because you`ll keep all your songs and playlists, without need of updating your new account, and without using your facebook as well.

I don't understand. It says make a new account so I made one using the email I use for facebook. As expected, it says username and email is already in use. I tried pressing the blue 'contact us' word there expecting to be linked somewhere I can email them but it's not working.
Capture+_2016-12-15-18-44-12.png

Lol. I think I'm almost done, all I need is to contact them but the link is not really working. I already unsubscribed from my first account (the one linked with facebook)

When you go to the page Facebook Created Account, you should see a big blue button "I still need help" at the bottom of the page. Then you should get a page with text fields  for your name and Tell us more. Then under Tell us more, share details for your usernames that you want to link and unlink, and if you get no-reply, reply it anyway and you`ll get helped!

Suggested posts