Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to untangle an account?

How to untangle an account?

Hello,

I was originally a Playstation 4 Music Library Premium customer before Spotify took over.  My email for the PS4 library was atrosen@aol.com.  When spotify took over the account, I kept my my premium subscription and was trying to rebuild my music library because unfortnunately all the previous saved music was lost from the sony to Spotify takeover. 

My question is that for some reason I was unable to log into my spotify account of atrosen@aol.com with anyother device except that one PS4 unit.  Therefore, I had to open a new account under the email obgynie@aol.com and I am also paying for a premium service.  I am unable to log into the PS4 with the Obgynie account either.  So, I am paying for two accounts for the same household and can only use the atrosen account on the PS4 and the obgynie account can be used on other devices, like my phone and laptop, sonos machine. How can I converge the two accounts into a single one that will work on all my devices?  If possible, can I get a credit for the extra months of memberships used for two identical accounts?  Thank you,

ANdrew R

1 Reply

Hello and thanks for posting in the community!

Interestingly enough, there was a similar post solved here . Does it help you? About  a refund, you'll have to contact Spotify so that a staff member can see your issue. You can do it by using the contact form. You follow the right steps and you press the green button at the bottom of the page saying "I still need help". It should take a few days. In the meanwhile, if you get an automated email, please reply to it even if it's a no-reply!

Hope this helped,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts