How to use Spotify with a Facebook Business Page?

Solved!

How to use Spotify with a Facebook Business Page?

DellusionRec
Casual Listener

The old post dated from 2013 and a lot of things changed in 5/6 years. So I actually have the same question. I know it was made for Spotify For Partners, but all links towards it are gone. How can I change the username of my Spotify account towards my full company name (and verify it if possible)? For reference: 'Spinnin' Records', 'Smash the House', 'Future House Music' and 'Armada Music'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: How to use Spotify with a Facebook Business Page?

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @DellusionRec,

Thanks for coming to Community. 

Label Verifications are granted on a case-by-case basis to prevent fraudulent label pages and help preserve a good user experience.

If you are interested in building out your label page like the ones you've mentioned, please reach out to your local Spotify rep and they will help walk you through the necessary next steps. :)

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: How to use Spotify with a Facebook Business Page?

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @DellusionRec,

Thanks for coming to Community. 

Label Verifications are granted on a case-by-case basis to prevent fraudulent label pages and help preserve a good user experience.

If you are interested in building out your label page like the ones you've mentioned, please reach out to your local Spotify rep and they will help walk you through the necessary next steps. :)

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS