Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to wipe all songs from account?

Solved!

How to wipe all songs from account?

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to wipe clean my entire song library - songs, followed artists, playlists, radios, everything, all at once, instead of hunting down every single album or song and removing of which would take forever because I have many songs, and I've lost track which is why I want to wipe them all and get the ones I know and the ones I recently discovered as well. If so, could I do it on mobile (I own Spotify on Fire tablet, which is what I'm posting from now), or would I have to get it on my PC and do it from there?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JackSpecific200, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend you to delete Your Music and playlists from a PC; it's the easiest and fastest way. You'll be able to select all of your Songs, Albums, and Artists under Your Music and delete them, as well as your playlists.

Keep in mind that your listening history won't be removed and will keep counting for playlists such as Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

Another option is to create a new account and start from scratch. In that case, you'll need to get in touch with us via email, Facebook or Twitter, so we can perform changes to your current account. 

Let us know how everything goes and if you have any other questions; we'll be more than happy to help.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JackSpecific200, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend you to delete Your Music and playlists from a PC; it's the easiest and fastest way. You'll be able to select all of your Songs, Albums, and Artists under Your Music and delete them, as well as your playlists.

Keep in mind that your listening history won't be removed and will keep counting for playlists such as Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

Another option is to create a new account and start from scratch. In that case, you'll need to get in touch with us via email, Facebook or Twitter, so we can perform changes to your current account. 

Let us know how everything goes and if you have any other questions; we'll be more than happy to help.

Have a nice day 🙂

thanks. Oh also, can I use the same email when I start from scratch? And how do I delete my account?

ok, sorry for the long wait. i got a pc on christmas so i should now be able to take care of the issue and follow your steps to delete. i'll be glad to be using spotify again because i haven't been using it frequently for a long time. thank you for your help.

ok now sorry to bother but i need a little more help. how exactly do i do this on here, do i need to do it in the app or go into the program files? and where do i go?

Suggested posts