Step 1

NEXT STEP

Huge Facebook login problem for a spotify premium member

Huge Facebook login problem for a spotify premium member

Plan

Free/Premium: premium in my other account

windows  and ios 10 

My Question or Issue

i cant login to my spotify with facebook because i get error 1003 or error 2000 for some reasons. I just got randomly disconnected in all my devices and i cant connect anymore. I have spotify premium for at least a year and im still paying even if i cant access to my account. Im pretty mad and i did not find any solution on all the forums.  id spotify from facebook:100000888997306. Can you please help? Also, if I find no solution in the next week can u guys give everything i had in my facebook-spotify account so i can listen to the music and playlists i saved for more than 2 years? is it possible? It the least you can do for a spotify premium member. Ty very much

2 Replies

Hey @haimeurz

Try going on facebook on your pc and login through your account you got connected to Spotify. Then you have to login in through your browser and then through the app.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @haimeurz, welcome to the Community.

• Check that you have an active internet connection.
  • Make sure you’re on the right login screen:
    If you made your account with Facebook, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
    If you made your account with a username and password, enter those and tap LOG IN.
  • If you’re a Free user, remember you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days at a time. Please reconnect to Spotify from the country you signed up in, or change your country setting.
  • Close and reopen the app.
  • Restart the device you’re using Spotify on.
  • Reinstall Spotify.
  • Check @SpotifyStatus for any current issues.

I signed up with Facebook but have deactivated my Facebook account

If you’ve deactivated your Facebook account, you won’t be able to login. You need to either reactivate Facebook or create a new Spotify account. If you create a new account, you can contact us and we’ll move your playlists, saved music, followers, and account information over.

I forgot my password!

If you forgot your password, you can reset it:

1. Go to Spotify.com.
    • If you see your username in the upper-right corner, click there, then select LOG OUT.
    • If you see LOG IN in the upper-right corner, just go to the next step below.
  2. Then go here to reset your password. We will then send you an email with a link to create a new password. 

Note: If you don’t receive the reset password email, check your junk/spam filters.

Note: If you can’t access the email address we’re sending the reset to, contact us so we can change the email address for the account.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Suggested posts