Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu logged me out

Hulu logged me out

I had to renew my student account subscription last month because it had been after a year and I realized I was billed $10. After fixing it, I realized that I could no longer log into Hulu and do not see an option to reconnect my spotify with hulu. I was able to login to hulu, but it just kept asking if I wanted to start a free trial. There was nothing on the hulu support page that would help. If anyone knows how, please let me know. 

1 Reply

Hi @emma1223 and welcome! 🙂 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble linking your account. Is it possible that your student renewal is not verified with SheerID yet? I know when the plan expires it can take up to 28 days to get the status reinstated. 

If that’s not it I highly recommend checking out the support area for student/Hulu troubleshooting posted here. I’ve also copied down some info that might be helpful. Good luck! 

Hulu can’t authorize my Spotify account

If you see the message “We're having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify" when attempting to link your Spotify account to Hulu, wait 24 hours before trying again. After this time, head to your account page, and click Go to Hulu to re-link your accounts.

I‘m having trouble verifying my student status

It can take up to 28 days for your student credentials to be verified.

If we’re unable to verify your student I.D., you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’, meaning no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank receives the confirmation that your student I.D. failed to verify, the ‘pending’ charge will be refunded. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information.

Otherwise, try logging out and back in. Occasionally this is needed to force a sync of info between your device and our account system.

Suggested posts