Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I CAN'T EVEN CREATE AN ARTIST ACCOUNT

Solved!

I CAN'T EVEN CREATE AN ARTIST ACCOUNT

HELLO! 

I am producing music and I'm a rapper, I just wanted to create an Artist account, I just downloaded the Artists App then in the login I've entered with my spotify informations, after that , there is a part " Get Access " then I write my name on the search but there is no result and I just pasted my spotify url then it's all same, no solutions.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can only claim your artist page after music has been released to spotify (through your label etc.).

step 1 Release music to spotify through a label.

step 2 Spotify recives your music and creates your artist page.

step 3 Now you can go to that artist page on the app and copy the artist link and paste that into the claim your profile search bar and choose your profile.

Once you have linked your original spotify account with your artist page,  now when you login into the app everything is the same as before but when you search for and then enter your artist page on the spotify app you can now edit that profile.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @mertcaliskanx, help's here!

To clarify, you can gain access to your artist profile through Spotify for Artists. When granted access to this, the login details will be the same as your regular Spotify account. We hope this clears things up. Check out this FAQ for more info.

It sounds like you still need to register to gain access to your artist profile. We'd recommend doing this through an incognito window on a desktop browser. 

Once you get access, you’re able to update your avatar or header, write your bio, update your image gallery, and make an Artist’s Pick anytime you want, all from one place. Because you don’t have access to Spotify for Artists yet,  apply here.

If you're having difficulty finding your artist profile in the search bar in the first part of this form, be sure to copy and paste your artist link from the desktop app. To do this, go to your artist profile > go to the three dots > go to Share > click Copy Artist Link. Then, paste that into the box.

Let us know how it goes!

Hey @JackS

I can't find the artist profile on the desktop app, also in the mobile phone app, "Spotify Artist" , when I login there , there is no 3 dots or somethings, there is just like one choice "claim your profile" then search bar and no solution 😞

Marked as solution

You can only claim your artist page after music has been released to spotify (through your label etc.).

step 1 Release music to spotify through a label.

step 2 Spotify recives your music and creates your artist page.

step 3 Now you can go to that artist page on the app and copy the artist link and paste that into the claim your profile search bar and choose your profile.

Once you have linked your original spotify account with your artist page,  now when you login into the app everything is the same as before but when you search for and then enter your artist page on the spotify app you can now edit that profile.

Suggested posts